prep time 10 minutes, cooking time 20 minutes
This Air Fryer chicken recipe is easy to make and ready in 20 minutes. Healthy crispy breaded chicken that is crispy outside and juicy inside.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp Sriracha chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly crated parmigiana cheese
- 2 eggs
- olive oil
Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise so that you have 6 long, each piece to an even 1/2-inch thickness.
Place the chicken in a bowl. add Sriracha sauce , salt and pepper. Mix well to evenly coat chicken
- In a shallow bowl combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan chees
- In separate bowl whisk 2 eggs.
- Deep each peace of chicken in the egg mixture and coat in the breadcrumb mixture
- Spray the basket with olive oil, then arrange the chicken in the basket in a single layer , spray with olive oil again. Cook in two batches,
6. Set the Air fryer to 390 F for 20 minutes with shake setting half way. Check with a digital thermometer that chicken has reached 165°F or cut one in half.
7. Take out of air fryer and serve with side dish of your choice. I served with air fryer Hasselback potatoes.