prep time 15 minutes, cooking time 15 minutes
Air Fryer Firecracker Shrimp are an absolutely delicious appetizer or snack
- 2 lbs shrimp, peeled and de-veined, tail on
- 1 package spring roll wrap
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Sriracha chili sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 lemon
- vegetable oil to spray
- Rinse the shrimp, with a sharp knife, make several shallow cuts in the inside curve of the tail. This will help straighten the shrimp for wrapping.
2 Place prepared the shrimp place them in a bowl, add the marinade with mixture of soy sauce and Sriracha sauce. Toss to coat. Let the shrimp marinate for 15-20 minutes.
3. On the flat surface prepare the egg roll wrappers by cutting them in half diagonally.
4. Then place one shrimp on the end of the wrapper closest to you so the tail of the shrimp .
Starting from the side closest to you, wrap the end of the egg roll wrapper over the shrimp once. Fold the tip of the egg roll wrapper over the end of the shrimp.
5.Place the shrimp in a single layer in the air fryer basket and spray or brush the tops with a bit of oil.
6. Set the air fryer to 400 F for 10 minutes . turn over the shrimp half way.
7. Serve with your choice of sauce and lemon.