20 min prep time, serves 6 people
If you’re a fan of coleslaw, you will love this Cabbage and Corn Salad. The vibrant colors of the purple cabbage, corn, and carrot perfectly represent the taste, as this salad is bursting with flavor. Add in the garlic, sour cream, mayo, spices, and you have both a tasty and nutritious salad.
- 1 medium head purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 can corn
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded cabbage and carrot. Add the sugar and salt. Mix well and set the bowl aside for 20 minutes.
- Open and drain the can of corn. Add the corn and chopped fresh dill to the large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the minced garlic, mayonnaise, sour cream, and black pepper. Add this dressing to the salad and mix well.