10 min prep, 2 hr rest, 15 min cook time, serves 6 people
When you don’t have much time in the day to cook, marinating chicken is a great way to add flavor to a meal. This chicken kebab recipe is heavily influenced by Asian cuisine. The soy sauce, ginger, and honey add a unique blend of flavor that can be left to soak overnight.
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- Combine all the ingredients except for the chicken breast in a mixing bowl. Mix well to create your marinade.
- Wash and cut the 2 lbs of chicken breast into 1-inch thick strips, placing them in a bowl. Pour marinade over chicken and mix well. Cover the bowl with a plate and place it in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Once the chicken is done marinating, soak wooden skewers under cold water for 30 minutes. Once thoroughly soaked, skewer the marinated chicken and place the kebabs on a broiler rack. Broil the chicken kebabs for about 3 minutes each side.
- Once the kebabs our fully cooked, take them out of the broiler and serve.