Prep time 15 minutes, baking time 45 minutes, serves 8 people.
This Cranberry Bundt Cake gives this holiday cake softer texture and keeps the cake light and moist. This bundt cake will melt in your mouth! Great recipe for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s Eve.
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter room temperature softened
- 1 cups granulated sugar or brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup dried cranberries, soaked in hot water and drained
- powdered sugar for decorating
- 1,3 cup fresh cranberries.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree
- In mixing bowl add add softened buttes and sugar and using mixer mix for few minutes. until it is smooth.
Add 3 eggs and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract to the butter-sugar mixture and continue beating until well-incorporated and light in color. Add sour cream and mix again for 30 seconds
- In the medium bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt, and add to egg butter mixture gradually. Make sure to have your mixer on low speed while adding flour, otherwise flour might fly around your kitchen.
- Using spatula, fold in these mixture dried cranberries.
- Spray your bundt cake pan with a Baking Spray. Sprinkle with flour every single little detail, especially if your bundt pan has lots of fine detail.
- Pour batter gently into prepared bundt pan.
- Place the pan into preheated oven for 45 minutes, until toothpick comes out clear. Remove the pan from the oven, let it cool . Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and decorate with cranberries.