20 min prep time, 25 min cooking time, makes 10 crepes
If you’re looking to change things up for breakfast, we recommend these low-carb keto-friendly Egg Crepes. By replacing the flour with eggs, you can include some much needed protein in your diet. Very much like a thin omelette, you can enjoy this with different vegetable toppings, or with some sour cream for a savory delicious crepe.
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup green onion, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk the 8 eggs. Add the milk, shredded mozzarella cheese, minced green onions, minced fresh dill, and your preferred amount of salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix well into a batter and set it aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat up the olive oil on a griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/2 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the entire surface evenly.
- Fry each crepe for 2 minutes on one side and 1 minute on the other. Continue until all the batter is gone.
- Place the crepes on a plate and serve with sour cream, or by itself.
2 thoughts on “Egg Crepes”
Comments are closed.