prep time 15 minutes
bake time 15 minutes
serves 6 people
Salami egg breakfast cups are so easy to make, keto friendly and they’re just as much fun to eat! They’re absolutely perfect for a weekend breakfast and brunch. You can load them with any herbs and vegetables of your choice.
- 6 extra large eggs
- 1/2 cup of chopped green onion, chopped
- 1/2cup of chopped red and yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 36 slices of salami ,6 for each muffin tin
- Salt, pepper, Cayenne pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease the muffin cups( or use muffin liners) and line each one with about 6 slices of salami.
- In the bowl whisk the eggs, and add green, onion, bell pepper , spinach , salt, pepper, Cayenne pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into salami cups in muffin tins evenly
- Place muffin pan into preheated oven . Bake for 15 minutes, or until egg are ready