prep time 10 minutes, cooking time 20 minutes, serves 8 people
These Garlic Biscuits with potato filling fluffy soft inside and crispy outside . Delicious appetizer and scrumptious side dish they make to any meal!
- 1 can buttermilk biscuit
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1tbsp minced parsley
- 1 /2 cup parmigiana cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Take out biscuits from the can
- In the small bowl mix salt ,garlic, parsley
- You can use a round or square 8″ or 9″ pan for this (non-stick is best) Spray pan with oil.
- Take a biscuit place on flat surface, flat iy out, and brush a biscuit with garlic butter mixture. Take 1 tbsp mashed potato and place on the middle of biscuit, sprinkle with parmigiana cheese . Pull the dough up and around potato pinching closing using your fingers. It should look like a little satchel. Repeat with the rest of the biscuits.
6.Place each stuffed biscuit pinched-side down in the baking dish about 1/2-1″ apart, giving room to expand while baking. Brush the rest of the garlic butter generously on top of each biscuit
7.Bake on the middle rack for approximately 20 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
8.Remove from the oven and garnish with freshly chopped parsley and parmigiana cheese. Enjoy while still warm