prep time 25 minutes, cooking time 15 minutes, serves 7 people
Grilled Salmon with Mango salsa is so flavorful, quick, easy, healthy, and delicious dinner you’ll be making all summer long.
- 7 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 3 cups mango, chopped
- 1 small red onion, dices
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 limes
- 1/2 cup cilantro, minced
- salt and pepper to your taste
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- Place salmon on the baking sheet, sprinkle with salt, brush with chili sauce and 2 tbsp olive oil. cove them and let it marinade
- I placed the salmon in the fish grilling basket. You can grill directly on the grill, but grease grill grates with oil first.
- Place the grilling basket on the grill and grill for 3-5 minutes on each side
5. In meanwhile in the salad bowl toss ingredient for salsa ( mango, red pepper, onion, cilantro)
6. In the small bowl whisk juice of 1 lime with 2 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper. pour the dressing over the salad and mix well. Set it a side
7. Serve salmon on the plate topped with salsa, lime wedges.