Prep time 15 minutes, cooking time 15 minutes, serves 6 people
When you need a simple keto friendly meal under 30 minutes that is loaded with flavor, these Keto Lettuce Chicken Wraps are perfect.
- 1 small head of lettuce
- 1 lb chicken breasts , boneless and skinless sliced into cutlets
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 tomato , sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2tsp salt
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Wash and cut chicken 1/2 inch thick cutlets. Season with salt ,pepper, 1tbsp Sriracha chili sauce, 1tbsp mayonnaise and vinegar. Coat the chicken with this marinade and let it marinade for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat the cast iron grill pan with 2 tbsp olive oil. Place chicken cutlets on the pan and cook them for 5 minutes on each side. The internal temperature of the center of the chicken must be at least 165°F (75°C) Remove and let it rest for 5 minutes
- Cut the chicken up, and assemble the wrap.
- Place lettuce leaves on serving plate. Add sliced tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and top them with sliced chicken.
- Mix 1tbsp mayonnaise with 1tbsp Sriracha chili sauce to make sauce sauce for topping.