prep time 30 minutes, waiting time 2 hours, serves 8 people
- 7 tort wafer sheets
- 16 oz dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp butter
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 100 ml condensed milk
- Berries to decorate
- In double boiler melt 8 0z chocolate with butter, Let it cool for few minutes, and add condensed milk and 100 ml heavy cream and mix it with mixer until everything combines.
- Take the wafer sheets out from the package. Lay the first sheet on a clean desk or any convenient surface, and add the first portion of the filling spreading it evenly over the sheet until it covers it completely.
3. Then gently press with next sheet and repeat the process until no sheets left. Be careful not to break them. When done add the last sheet on top of it. Cover with plastic wrap, Let it sit for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator, so has had a chance to soak into the waffle layers, longer you wait the cake actually tastes better.
4.Prepare a glaze. Melt a 6 oz chocolate with 100 ml warm heavy cream. Pour the glaze over the cake, so it covers cake completely.
5. Decorate with berries of your choice.