prep time 10 minutes
bake time 20 minutes
makes 12 pieces
This Oatmeal banana muffins with raisins are moist, fluffy, and full of flavor. They are made with no sugar and no butter! What makes these muffins naturally sweet is the addition of honey and the natural sweetness of the ripe bananas, and raisins. Make a batch of these muffins over the weekend and you will have a healthy grab-and-go breakfast for the whole week.
- 3.5 cups old fashion oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 4 eggs
- 1tbsp baking powder
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl mix oatmeal, flour, baking powder
- In a smaller bowl mix egg, oil, honey and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients and stir.
- Add bananas, raisins and stir.
- Divide the batter into 12 sprayed muffin tins evenly.
- Place tins into preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, depends on your oven .
- take out of oven , cool and serve