20 min prep time, 45 min cooking time, serves 4-5 people
Oven baked chuck roast will always be one of the most satisfying and comforting dinners. For those long days you are too tired to make a complicated meal but still want something delicious. Just place everything in an oven bag, set a timer, and wait until it’s ready.
- 2.5 lbs small Yukon potatoes
- 2 lbs boneless chuck roast
- 6 mini peppers, cut in halves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F or 200°C.
- Wash the chuck roast and rub it with 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Wash the potatoes and place them in a big bowl. Add the olive oil, paprika, 1/2 tsp of salt, and 1/2 tsp of pepper. Mix well.
- Place an oven bag on a baking pan and insert the chuck roast, potatoes, and mini peppers into the oven bag. Seal the bag and slide the baking pan into the preheated oven. Roast for 35-40 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown.
- Take out the pan from the oven. Transfer the beef, potatoes, and peppers to a large plate and serve.