Prep time 15 minute, cooking time 45 minutes, serves 6 people
This Beautifully browned and crispy sausages are cooked on top of a layer of potatoes, carrots, beans, and spices ready in 1 hour. This one-pot meal that is perfect for autumn and winter , family-friendly dinner as a quick weeknight meal and enjoy the leftovers for meal prep the next afternoon.
- 1.5 lb beef sausage (6 sausages)
- 1 lb potatoes, pealed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup yellow beans
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 garlic powder
- 1/3 tsp thyme
- 1/3 cup green onion, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degree F/ 225 degree C
- Place vegetables in a large casserole dish , drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with garlic, herbs and spices. Toss well to coat.
3.Place the sausage directly on top of the vegetables. Cover with aluminum paper and place into preheated oven.
4.Roast for 30 minutes, add cherry tomatoes and let it cook until sausages are fully cooked and the potatoes are tender. Garnish with green onion and serve