10 min prep time, 40 min baking time, serves 8 people
Have you ever wanted to impress your friends and family with a bakery-quality tart? By combining the savory element of cream cheese with the sweetness of plums, sugar, and vanilla, you can give your guests a dessert full of surprises. Enjoy this Plum and Cheese Tart recipe reminiscent of cheesecake. Is it a tart? Is it a cheesecake? Who knows, but it’s delicious!
- 1 pack puff pastry, thawed
- 5 plums, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 60 g powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 400°F or 200°C.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet on a flat surface. Cut the sheet into the size of your tart pan and lay it out inside the pan. Poke the sheet with a fork and place it in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- While the sheet is baking, mix the eggs, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Take out the tart shell from the oven and let it cool. Once cool, pour the cheese mixture into the tart shell.
- Place the slices of plums into the tart shell in whatever arrangement you like. I arranged them in the shape of rose petals.
- Place the tart pan back into the oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until the cheese has solidified and plums have baked.
- Take out the plum and cheese tart from the oven. Let it cool and serve.