25 min preparation time, serves 4 people
The crispy and buttery tarts when combined with the soft consistency of the cream make for a both sweet and savory dessert for the 4th of July! Let me know in the comments what you thought of the raspberry-blueberry tart recipe and if you would like to see more of these in the future.
- 8 3-inch prebaked tart shells
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Take a mixing bowl and add 8 oz of cream cheese, 6 oz of whipping cream, and 2 oz of powdered sugar. Use a mixer and mix it well for about 4 minutes, or until the cream can form into stiff peaks.
- Transfer the cream to a piping bag. Pipe the cream into the tart shells until it reaches the top of the tart.
- Decorate the tart with blueberries and raspberries in whatever way you prefer. Serve.