Prep time 20 minutes, serves 6 people
These Smoked Salmon Cucumber bites easy to make and nutritious appetizers . They are keto friendly, low carb crispy, crunchy, refreshing cucumber are topped with cream cheese ,rolls of smoky salmon, and fresh dill. These are perfect to serve at your next special occasion party or holiday dinner.
- 4 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1/3 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 large English cucumber, sliced in 1/2″
- 8 oz smoked salmon, cut into 4 inch by 1 inches strips
- fresh basil to garnish
- Slice cucumber into 1/2 inch slices
- Slice a cucumber into 1/2 inch slices
- Spread whipped cream cheese on top of each cucumber slice
- Roll salmon stripes into rose and place on the top of cream cheese spread. Garnish with fresh basil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.