15 min prep time, serves 4 people
Simple yet flavorful, this Orange Spinach Salad recipe is a fantastic way to showcase all that the season has to offer. The sweetness of oranges, mandarins, and pomegranate compliment the earthy taste of spinach. Lightly coat the salad with a refreshing citrus dressing to complete round it all out.
- 8 oz baby spinach
- 2 oranges
- 2 mandarins
- 1 pomegranate
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp orange juice, freshly squeezed
- salt and pepper
- Peel and cut the oranges and mandarins, chop the red onions, and take out the seeds from the pomegranate.
- Place the baby spinach on a serving plate. Top the spinach with the orange and mandarin pieces, sliced red onions, and pomegranate seeds.
- Stir the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, freshly squeezed orange juice, and your preferred amount of salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Mix well and serve.