15 min prep time, serves 6 people
This Tuna Salad with Avocados and Cucumbers is full of protein and healthy fats. Flaky tuna mixed with creamy avocado, fresh cucumbers, and the best herbs and spices, makes for the easiest warm weather lunch!
- 16 oz solid tuna can
- 3 avocados, pitted and diced
- 2 English cucumbers, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Open the tuna can, drain out the excess liquid, and place it in a large salad bowl.
- Add the diced avocados, sliced cucumbers, sliced red onions, and minced cilantro to the same bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Pour it over the salad and mix all the ingredients well.