prep time 10 minutes
baking time 35 minutes
serves 8 people
This Blueberry Lemon Bundt cake is perfectly moist and tender , filled with picked blueberries , lemon and topped with a powder sugar ,blueberries, and slices of lemon
- 2.5 cups flour & 2 tbsp flour for blueberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- Whisk the whole eggs, egg yolks, sour cream, vanilla, sugar, lemon zest, melted butter, and lemon juice in a big mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, mix 2.5 cups of flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, and a pinch of salt together. Add this to the big mixing bowl and mix it into a batter.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of flour over the blueberries in a bowl so they are coated with it. Add the blueberries to the big bowl and fold the batter.
- Spray the bundt pan with baking spray and pour the batter into it. Place the pan into the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Poke a toothpick into the cake. If it comes out with no batter on it, it is ready to remove from the oven. Let it cool for 15 minutes and serve.