Prep time 25 minutes, serves 6 people
If you want surprise your family and friends for holiday ,serve a refreshing bite of cool cucumber on the toasted bread with whipped cream cheese, fresh dill, and Red Salmon Caviar.
- 6 slices whole grain bread, toasted
- ½ English cucumber, sliced
- 4 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1 oz salmon roe caviar
- Place the slice of bread in the toaster for few seconds. Cut triangles or use the tree shape cookie cutter to cut the bread.
2. Spread cream cheese over the bread
3. Cut cucumber into half longwise , and slice it . Place slices of cucumber over cream cheese, filling surface of bread. Sprinkle with dill.
4. Add Salmon caviar (roe) over cucumber as much as you like.