prep time 15 minutes, cooking time 15 minutes
How to make easy and simple crepe roll cake with fresh fruits. The perfect crepe recipe to make for any occasion and totally delicious! The best part about these crepes is they are super easy to make and great for breakfast and dessert.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/3 tsp Salt
- 2g Vanilla extract
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 cup kiwi, diced
- 1 cup mandarin, sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- red food coloring
- 2 cups Heavy cream
- 1 cup Condensed milk
- In the bowl add sugar , salt ,vanilla extract, milk to the egg and mix. Then add sifted flour, and mix well.
- Next add a little red food coloring and mix well
- Cover with cling film and rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour,
- Heat the pan over low heat, mix the dough, and pour 1/2 cup of batter into the pan to bake.
- Bake until the color of the top side changes and take it out immediately. (Do not bake both sides, bake only one side)
- Poor heavy cream into the mixing bowl, add condensed milk and whip with mixer until high picks.
7.Arrange the crepes one after the other, apply cream, put the berries on top, and roll it up, then fold the side up and roll it up to the end.
8. Wrap the roll with Saran wrap and place in the refrigerator to harden
9. Remove the wrap, and trim the rough edges from the ends of the roll. Place onto a serving platter and decorate with strawberries.