prep time 15 minutes, baking time 10 minutes
This Shrimp wonton cup recipe perfect for party and gatherings.
- wonton wrappers
- 24 shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 clove of garlic , minced
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/3 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp green onion, minced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly brush wonton wrappers on both sides with olive oil.
3.Using a mini muffin pan, press the wonton wrappers down into the cups, laying back the corners and pressing the bottoms down to make a defined cup.
4. Place muffin pan into preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes .or until light golden brown
5. While wonton cups are baking prepare the shrimp .In a skillet over medium heat, add oil , paprika garlic salt . Add shrimp in a single layer. Cook for about a minute on each side or until the shrimp turns light pink.
6. In the separate bowl combine all chopped vegetables add lemon juice , salt and mix .
7. take out wonton cups from the oven and let it cool .
8.Add 1 table spoon of mixed vegetables in to wonton cups.
9. Place 2 shrimp in each cup, top them with green onion and serve