prep time 15 minutes, baking time 20 minutes
Peach tarts recipe is delicious and easy to make. With a few simple ingredients ,crispy puff pastry , sweet peach with whipped cream , you can make a beautiful dessert for you family and friend.
- 1 package puff pastry dough, thawed
- 1 can 16 oz peaches
- 1 egg
- 150 ml heavy cream
- 50 g powdered sugar
- mint leaves to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200 c
- Roll out the puff pastry dough . Cut out 2″ by 4 ” rectangular.
3.Cut stripes to create a border for rectangular pieces.
4. Brush egg over the dough, and pock inside the rectangular dough with fork. Transfer on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
5. Place3 into preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
6. Whisk heavy cream with powdered sugar until stiff peaks
7 Press middle of baked pastry to make a space for the filling.
8. Add 2 table spoons of whipped cream inside of pastry.
9.Open can of peaches. drain the water from the can. Tap dry peach haves with paper towel . Thinly slice the peach , place on flat surface overlapping each slice and roll into rose. Place two roses on each tart ,on top of whipped cream. Garnish with fresh mint.