Prep time 15 minutes, cooking time 15 minutes
Salmon Sushi bake Cups are delicious and easy to make appetizer. It is the crowd pleaser for any gathering or simple dinner with family. When I saw it on internet I decided to make it, and came out delicious. These cups are loaded with tender salmon, sushi rice, creamy avocado, and favorite garnishes for an exciting take on the sushi .
- 2 cups of cooked rice ( can use jasmine or sushi rice)
- 1–2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar I add it to the rice
- 2 sheets of nori cut into 3.5-inch squares
- 10 oz of skinless salmon
- tiny pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Spicy Sriracha sauce
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- green onion , minced
- 1tbsp sugar
- extra spicy mayo
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Cut the salmon into small cubes, place it in a bowl. Add the 1 tbsp mayonnaise , 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce ,pinch of salt and stir.
- Rinse rice and cook according the instruction on the package. Once the rice is cooked, you can add a rice vinegar, sugar ,salt and mix.
- Set the cooked rice aside, cut the nori into 4 equal sized squares. Once the nori is cut, add a tablespoon of the sticky rice, press it down onto each square and place in the muffin tin.
5. Add a tablespoon of the cubed marinated salmon and scoop it on top of the rice, into each cup.
6.Place the muffin tin sheet into preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes. The last 1 minute under broiler to make salmon crispy.
7. Drizzle with mixture of mayo and Sriracha sauce and garnish with sliced avocado ,green onion and sesame seeds.