35 min prep time, 30 min cooking time, serves 6 people
- 6 large potatoes, grated
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 3 eggs
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a large bowl, mix the grated potatoes, eggs, shredded mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise, and flour. Spread this mixture over a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Place the baking sheet in to preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until it is a light golden color.
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven and let it cool.
- At the same time, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil on a large skillet. Sauté the minced onions for 2 minutes. Then cook the ground beef on medium high heat until the meat is fully cooked. Add diced bell peppers, all the spices and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Spread the meat mixture over potato sheet, and roll it up. cover with saran wrap tightly and let it a side for 15 minutes.
- Heat it for few minutes in the oven , or microwave before you serve.