15 min prep time, 40 min baking time, serves 6 people
This easy Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake recipe will show you how to bake a smooth and creamy cheesecake full of pumpkin flavor. Topped with orange JELL-O and filled with pumpkin puree, it makes for an amazing Fall treat & holiday dessert!
- 16 oz pumpkin puree
- 14 oz farmer cheese or cream cheese
- 1 package orange JELL-O (3 oz)
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp corn starch
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to combine the farmer cheese, 2 eggs, 2 tbsp of corn starch, 2 tbsp of sugar, and vanilla extract until it becomes a smooth cheese batter.
- In a separate bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, 2 eggs, 2 tbsp of corn starch, and 2 tbsp of sugar until it becomes a smooth pumpkin batter.
- Take out a 9″ cake pan and spray it with baking spray.
- Take a large spoonful of cheese batter, roughly the size of a medium cookie scoop, and place it in the center of the pan. Using a different spoon of the same size, place a large spoonful of the pumpkin batter in the center over the cheese batter. Alternate scooping each batter until you have used all of the batter up. Give the pan a gentle shake to level out the batter.
- Place the cake pan into the oven and bake for 35 minutes. Poke the cake with a toothpick to make sure that is finished baking.
- Take the cheesecake out of oven and let it cool. Meanwhile, mix the orange JELL-O according to the instructions on the package. Pour it over the cheesecake and let it even out.
- Place the pumpkin cheesecake into the fridge to let it set for an hour. Serve.