20 min prep time, makes 12 crostini
Smoked salmon and cream cheese crostini is a great appetizer that can be served for breakfast or brunch. Though it seems complicated, it’s much easier than it looks, especially because most grocery stores sell presliced smoked salmon. Impress your guests with your creative decorative crostini!
- 1/2 baguette
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 10 oz smoked salmon
- English cucumber
- 1 red onion
- Cut the baguette into 1/4 inch thick pieces. Put them in the toaster for a few minutes.
- Spread cream cheese on each piece.
- Cut the smoked salmon into 1×3 inch pieces. Roll the pieces to form the rose shape and place them on the bread.
- Cut the cucumber into pieces using your preferred shape and place them on the bread next to the salmon.
- Slice red onion thinly and place the slices on the bread. Feel free to arrange the salmon, cucumber, and onions in whatever fashion you like and serve.