15 min prep time, serves 4-5 people
Watermelon feta salad is one of those flavor combinations that sounds odd, but just works SO well together. Add some mint to the mix, and you’ve got a fresh and colorful side dish or appetizer that everyone will love.
- 1 small watermelon
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tbsp mint, chopped
- Cut 1 inch thick watermelon slices out of the small watermelon. From one slice, cut out 1.5 inch diameter circles. Using a cookie cutter is perfect for this step.
- Place the watermelon circles on a serving plate and sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese over the slices.
- Add some chopped mint on top of the crumbled feta cheese.
- If you like, you can either chop the cucumber and sprinkle it over the cheese and mint, or you can use it for decor.