15 min prep time, 25 min bake time, serves 6 people
I always think of ways I can spice up chicken breast recipes to make them healthy and delicious. One common way I do this is by baking instead of pan frying ground chicken. Mixing the protein rich chicken with garlic and parmesan cheese adds a lot of flavor to an otherwise bland dish. Garnish with parsley and serve as an appetizer. You’re going to love them!
- 1.5 lbs ground chicken breast
- 1 large onion, grated
- 1 egg
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients, except the parsley. Form the mixture into 1 inch diameter meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Slide the baking sheet with the meatballs into the preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Take the meatballs out of the oven. Garnish with parsley and serve.