15 min prep time, 40 min baking time, serves 6 people
This Banana Bundt cake is soft and flavorful – made with overripe bananas, crunchy walnuts, and sweet raisins. It’s a simple tasty recipe that’s quick and easy to make!
- 3 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup butter or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- Crack 3 eggs in a mixing bowl and whisk them. Add butter and honey, mixing thoroughly. Cut the bananas into very small pieces and add them to the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour and baking powder. Pour this mixture into the mixing bowl. Add the chopped walnuts and raisin. Mix well to create a consistent batter.
- Spray a bundt pan with baking spray. Transfer the batter into the bundt pan and place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Poke a toothpick into the bundt. If it comes out with no batter on it, it is ready to remove from the oven. Let it cool and serve.