20 min prep time, serves 6 people
This Bean and Mushroom salad packs a ton of flavor all while providing vital nutrients like protein, complex carbohydrates, folate, iron, and fiber. In just one cup of cooked beans there are 13 grams of fiber. Start your day off right with a boost of energy from this bean and mushroom salad recipe!
- 1 jar marinated mushrooms (28 oz)
- 2 cans 6 bean blend (20 oz each)
- 1 red onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Open the can of beans and jar of mushrooms. Drain and rinse them, placing them in a big bowl after.
- Peel and slice the red onions. Wash and thinly slice the bell peppers. Chop the cilantro. Add everything to the bowl.
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar, and your preferred amount of salt and pepper. Pour all over the vegetables and mix well.