prep time 15 minutes
baking time 30 minutes
serves 6 people
If you want to make a delicious bread in 30 minutes Blueberry Oatmeal banana bread is perfect. This simple recipe is delicious, moist, melt in your mouth, and at the same time a healthy version of Banana Bread. This one is perfect for breakfast and also good to freeze slice and eat whenever you want.
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- In the mixing bowl whisk eggs, sour cream and honey, bananas
- In separate bowl mix flour, oats, blueberries, and baking powder.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and mix well. Let it a side foe 15 minutes.
- Lay loaf pan with parchment paper, and transfer the batter into the pan.
- Place the pan in to the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Check the readiness of the bread with a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out with no batter after poking it, remove it from the oven and let it cool for 25 minutes.
- Slice and serve.