15 min preparation time, 30 min baking time, serves 4-5 people
Making pie doesn’t have to be difficult. By using premade ingredients like pie crust dough and filling, you can make beautiful and delicious pies in a fraction of the time it takes to make one from scratch. With this recipe, you will learn how to make cherry pie in less than an hour!
- 1 package pie crust dough
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 egg
- Take out the cherry pie crust dough from the freezer and let it thaw for about 15 minutes. After it has thawed out, line one the bottom and sides of a pie pan with one sheet of dough.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 175°C. Open a can of cherry filling and pour it into the pan over the dough, letting it settle evenly.
- Either cover the filing with a second sheet of dough or decorate it with a specific design.
- Crack one egg into a bowl and whisk it. Brush the pie crust dough with the whisked egg and place the pan into the now preheated oven.
- Bake the pie for about 30 minutes, or until the crust is a golden color. Once golden, let the pie cool for a short time and serve.