30 min preparation time, serves 4 people
A classic salad that is very quick and easy to make, but is still sure to impress your friends when they come over without warning. Feel free to add basil to this Greek salad recipe to add more flavor and compliment the tomatoes and feta cheese wonderfully!
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 teaspoon of oregano
- salt and pepper
- 5 ounces feta cheese
- Chop all of the vegetables above (except olives and oregano) into a large mixing bowl. Add pitted Kalamata olives without chopping.
- In a separate small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, 1/3 teaspoon of oregano, and preferred amount of salt and pepper. Whisk together and pour over the salad.
- Cut 5 ounces of feta cheese into small cubes and add to the salad. Mix well and serve.