Prep time 15 minutes, baking time 12-15 minutes, makes 12 cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 4tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup erythritol( or any sugar substitute you have)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F/ 180 C. Prepare baking cookie sheet and lay it with parchment paper.
- In the bowl whisk eggs with erythritol , melted butter, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add sifted almond flour with baking powder into the egg mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts. place the dough in to refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to drop rounded tablespoonfuls of the dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten each cookie to about 1/3 in (.8 cm) thick. (You can make them thicker or thinner to your liking. Keep in mind they only spread a little and don’t thin out during baking, so make them as thin as you want them when done.)
- Place the baking sheet into preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes, until the edges are golden. (Time will vary based on your oven and thickness of your cookies.)
- Transfer baked cookies on to cooling rack to cool completely .
- Serve with tea or milk of your choice.