prep time 15 minutes, baking time 35 minutes, serves 8 people
This Keto Chocolate pound cake easy to follow recipe uses almond flour, sugar free chocolate, unsweetened cocoa, and sugar substitute sweetener to give you the perfect low carb chocolate cake to feed your cravings.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 stick of butter (113 g), melted
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts ( optional ), chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup monk fruit erythritol ( or any sugar substitute)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F/180 C
In large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa, monk fruit erythritol baking powder, and sea salt.
Mix in eggs, melted butter, vanilla, melted chocolate( melt in the microwave or double bath) until well combined.
Add dry ingredients , nuts in to egg mixture and fold in with spatula.
Spread out into greased or layer with parchment paper 5×10-inch pan
Bake at 350°F for about 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool on wire rack. Once cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar substitute if desired.