Prep time 10 minutes, baking time 30 minutes, serves 8 people
This Keto Cranberry Almond Cake is simple to make, flavorful, moist, and delicious, Made with almond flour, this gluten-free cake is perfect to serve at your next special breakfast or brunch!
- 1.5 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 120 g butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup erythritol (any sugar substitute)
- 1 tbp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 F/180 C
- In the bowl combine dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl whisk eggs with erythritol, add melted butter , vanilla extract , and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients with egg mixture and mix well.
- Add dry cranberries and fold in to a batter .
- Transfer and spread the batter in to greased or layer with parchment paper 5×10-inch pan
Bake at 350°F for about 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool on wire rack. Once cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar substitute if desired.