Prep time 10 minutes, baking time 15 minutes, makes 18 large cookies
This Keto Chocolate cookie are low carb and sugar free recipe made with simple and healthy ingredients for a perfect low carb and keto-friendly treat. They are flavorful ,soft and chewy with crunchy walnuts , and ready in just 25 minutes.
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- 100 g butter or coconut oil , melted
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup erythritol powder or any sugar substitute (stevia, monk fruit )
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 350 F/ 180 C. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a bowl combine the almond flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder. Stir to combine.
In a separate bowl beat together the butter with sweetener. Add the egg, vanilla and yogurt.
- Add in the dry ingredients and beat to combine. Stir in the chocolate and nuts
- I used medium size ice cream scooper to place the cookie dough on the baking sheet and press to flatten.
- Place the baking sheet in to preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, depends on your oven, until the edges are starting to get crisp and tops are set
Cool to room temperature and serve.