Prep time 15 minute, baking time 30 minutes, serves 6 people
Little Keto Chocolate cakes recipe is delicious and the perfect sweet treat that won’t spike your blood sugar! They are keto friendly, gluten free and best dessert for people with diabetes.
- 1 stick of butter (113 g), melted
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts ( optional ), chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup monk fruit erythritol ( or any sugar substitute)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 200 ml whipping heavy cream+ 2 tbsp erythritol
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 6 strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F/180 C
In large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa, monk fruit erythritol baking powder, and sea salt.
Mix in eggs, melted butter, vanilla, melted chocolate( melt in the microwave or double bath) until well combined.
Add dry ingredients , nuts in to egg mixture and fold in with spatula.
Spread out into greased or layer with parchment paper 9 by 13 inch pan
Bake at 350°F for about 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool on wire rack. Once cool, cut out circles with round cookie cutter.
10.Transfer remaining cream into pipping bag with star nozzle attachment and pipe over second cake circle.
11.Top with sliced strawberries and serve.