15 min prep time, 15 min baking time, makes 15 cookies
If you liked our Oatmeal Banana Cake, you will love these Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Banana Cookies. Made with quick oats, ripe bananas, cranberries, and apricots, they have a much softer texture to them. Add in the chocolate chips and you have the perfect amount of sweet and chewy in your cookies. Enjoy this quick and easy dessert!
- 3.5 cups quick oats
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 400°F or 200°C
- In a big bowl, add the quick oats, mashed bananas, cranberries, apricots, honey, sour cream, and vanilla. Mix well into a batter and set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Use an ice cream scoop or spoon to transfer the batter to a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Flatten each scoop of batter and place the chocolate chips into them.
- Place the baking sheet into the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until light golden.
- Take out the baking sheet from the oven and let the cookies cool. Serve with milk or tea.