15 min prep time, 15 min baking time, makes 8 pieces
Sometimes a quick and easy dessert is just the thing you need. Try this Peach Puff Pastry recipe that combines the flexible puff pastry with canned peaches. Feel free to switch up the final ingredient to add your own spin on it. We recommend either powdered sugar or apricot preserve, but you can also drizzle it with chocolate or glaze.
- 1 pack puff pastry, thawed
- 1 large can peach halves
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp powdered sugar or apricot preserve
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- Roll out the puff pastry dough on a flat surface and cut circles into it. The circles should be 1/2 inch wider than your peaches.
- Crack an egg into a bowl and whisk it.
- Place peach halves in the center of the dough circles. Brush the outside dough of the pastry with the egg wash.
- Place the pastries on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the dough is a golden color.
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven and sprinkle the baked pastries with powdered sugar or brush with apricot preserve.