20 min prep time, 30 min cooking time, serves 6 people
Do you want to make nice dinner under 30 minutes, Baked chicken tights is best option. Oven Baked Chicken Thighs are crispy on the outside with tender dark meat on the inside. It is easy and delicious keto friendly recipe to please your family and friends.
- 3 lbs chicken tights, boneless, skinless
- 4 small sweet red and yellow peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp paprika, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large bowl, combine paprika, sweet chili sauce. mayonnaise , salt and pepper. Add chicken thighs and toss to combine. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on a casserole dish, and cover with foil . Discard leftover marinade. Bake until golden and internal temperature reaches 165°, about 25 minutes. Add sweet peppers
- Switch oven to broil and broil until sauce starts to thicken slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Take out of oven, garnish with green onion and serve