prep time 10 minutes, cooking time 10 minute, serves 6 people
Do you want delicious meal in 15 minutes ? This Pan Seared Salmon recipe good choice for you. It is flaky and buttery inside, with a crust outside and crispy skin will make you and your family very happy. It is healthy and keto friendly meal.
- 6 Salmon fillets (6oz)
- 2 tbsp Sriracha chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lemon
- 1 package if couscous (Cook according the instructions on the box)
- 8 oz frozen peas and carrots (steam for 5 minutes)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Wash and pad dry salmon fillets. It is better to use the Salmon with the skin, which protects the salmon flesh from overcooking, makes flipping easier, makes flipping easier, and results in a more flavorful seared fish.
- Place the salmon on the plate, sprinkle with salt and rub with chili sauce.
- Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a non stick pan over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, place the salmon fillets skin side down in the pan. Sear untouched for about 4 minutes until the skin side starts looking golden. Flip and sear the other side until cooked. Add some lemon slices.
5 Meantime cook couscous according the instructions on the box, and mix the steamed vegetables
6. Serve salmon with Couscous or side dish of your choice