Prep time 15 minute, baking time 30 minutes
Peach rose tarts are beautiful little tarts made with puff pastry and fresh peaches . They are the simplest elegant dessert ever you can make under 30 minutes
- 1 Puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 2-3 Peaches
- ¼ cup Sugar, granulated
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Powdered sugar
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Sprinkle some flour on a flat surface and roll the puff pastry out until it is about ¼” thick
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit. Thinly slice the peaches and sprinkle them with a bit of the sugar.
- Cut the pastry dough into 2″ strips, you should get 5- 6 out of a sheet of puff pastry.
5.In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, cinnamon.
6.Spread cream cheese mixture over upper half of dough strip
7.Place the peaches on the top cream cheese spread then brush butter over the peaches and the bottom portion of the dough
8.Sprinkle the peaches with a little more sugar then fold up the bottom portion of the dough.
9.Gently roll the puff pastry up sealing the edge when you get to the end.
10.Mix together water and egg to make an egg wash and brush each rose tart with egg wash. Place each tart in a greased muffin tin.
11.Bake for 30 minutes or until dough is completely cooked in the center of the tart.
12.Remove from oven and let the tarts cool before removing them from the muffin tin.
13.Sprinkle with powdered sugar (optional) and enjoy!