Prep time 15 minute, baking time 15 minutes
Pineapple Puff pastry is sweet, fruity, delicious dessert made using puff pastry and pineapples. A quick and easy recipe that can be made in minutes.
- 1 package puff pastry dough
- 1 can pineapple slices
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- 10 fresh raspberries
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C
- Place pineapples over paper towel to absorb the liquid
- Roll out thawed pastry sheet and cut into a square for each slice of pineapple, about the same size as the diameter of the pineapple. Place a pineapple slice over each square.
4.Make another cut around the corners of each square, without cutting the middle part – see the picture. You’ll be able to figure it better by looking at the next pictures as well.
5.Place the pineapple slice on the middle of square. Then lift up the outer corner towards the middle of the pineapple. Repeat the procedure for the other corners. Stick them together well with your finger. Here is your first pineapple flower . Place raspberry in the middle of each pastry
6. Transfer pastries on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Brush each pastry with egg wash and place the baking sheet into preheated oven. Bake until nicely browned. Remove from the oven and let cool a little.
7. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve.