prep time 15 minutes, baking time 20 minutes
A pull-apart Cheese biscuit tree is a delicious way to decorate your holiday table. A great addition to your holiday appetizer table. Perfect for parties but best eaten warm with pizza sauce
- 6 oz baby mozzarella cheese
- 16 oz can large buttermilk biscuits ( 8 biscuits)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tsp pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate dough into biscuits. Cut each biscuit into fourths . Roll each piece into a ball.
3.Roll each piece of dough , place piece of cheese in the middle and form a ball.
4.Place biscuit balls seam side down and next to each other to form a tree shape on the cookie sheet.
5.Melt butter in the microwave then stir in the garlic powder . Brush egg wash and butter mixture over the biscuit balls.
6.Bake for 15- 20 minutes. Sprinkle the top of the “tree” with fresh parsley and pomegranate