Prep time 15 minutes, serves 4 people
This easy Shrimp Cocktail recipe is the best and so flavorful. Bright citrus, tender shrimp, tangy red onions, juicy tomatoes, crispy cucumber are combined for the most wonderful fresh flavors. This keto friendly appetizer can be serve for brunch and fancy dinner.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup peeled, diced cucumber
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 3 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, such Crystal or Tabasco, to taste
- Salt and pepper to your taste
- In the small bowl combine salt, pepper, ketchup, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- In another bowl, combine tomatoes, diced onion, jalapeño, cucumber and cilantro.
- Pour dressing over vegetable combination, toss to coat. Serve in large, wide-rimmed glasses with a few shrimps on top. Garnish with a lemon wedge and cilantro springs.