20 min prep time, serves 4 people
This Strawberry and Peach Fruit Salad is one of the most simple and tasty salads I have ever made. The combination of the juicy fruits and the honey provides a refreshing and sweet salad, while the hint of citrus gives it a little kick. Who says a salad can’t be both healthy and tasty?
- 4 large peaches or nectarines
- 10 strawberries
- 4-5 basil leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 lime zest
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Wash the peaches and strawberries, removing the seeds and leaves. Chop the peaches, strawberries, and basil leaves. Place everything in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the fresh squeezed lime juice and honey. Pour the dressing all over the salad.
- Sprinkle the lime zest and mix well.