15 min prep time, 30 min cooking time, serves 5 people
This Vegetable Stir Fry recipe is both easy to make and delicious. It’s always a shame to let precious vegetables go to waste. When you are worried about letting them go bad, put them all together in this dish. This one-pan veggie stir fry is delicious served as a main course for vegetarians or vegans, or as a side dish served with beef or chicken.
- 3 eggplants, diced
- 3 bell peppers of different colors, diced
- 4 zucchinis, diced
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or fresh garlic, minced
- In a skillet, heat up the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the diced onions and sauté them for 2 minutes.
- Now add the diced bell peppers and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Add the diced eggplants and zucchini into the same skillet and cook until everything is tender.
- Add the peeled and diced tomatoes to the skillet, followed up by the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix everything and let it cook for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.